LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- Founder and Chairman – Friends Foundation | www.nmfriends.org | 2006 – Present;
- Secretary of TANA | 2009 – Present;
- Treasurer for TANA | 2007 – 2009;
- Chairman of BOT, Trustee, and Member of Advisory Committee, and Bylaws Committee for the Telugu Association of Greater Boston | 2007 – Present;
- Honorary Chairman, Business Advisory Council of NRCC, Massachusetts | 2006 – 2008;
- Member of Audit Committee, New England Hindu Temple | 2004 – 2005;
- Chairman, International Services, Rotary Club of Southborough, MA | 2004 – 2005;
- President, Rotaract Club of Bhadrachalam, Andhra Pradesh, India | 1990 – 1992;
- Multiple leadership roles with Student Unions, High Schools and College | 1980 – 1988.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Community Service Award, Telugu Association of Greater Boston | 2010;
- Community Service Recognition, Council and School Committee of Worcester City, MA | 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2010;
- Service Awards, Teachers Unions, Educational, Cultural, and Service Organizations, India & U.S. | 2000 – 2009;
- National Leadership Award from NRCC | 2006 and 2007.
- Recognized by many Telugu Associations across USA and Canada.
- Founder and CEO, Sigma Systems, Inc.: Founded and successfully led startup to the 24th Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in the U.S. (Inc. 500 list) within four years from inception in 1994.
- Founder and CEO, Sienna Technologies: Founded and successfully led startup to a multimillion dollar enterprise within three years from inception; spearheaded merger with Sigma in 2009.
** A naturalized American Citizen, Has no interest in Politics or Politicians of India. ***